But your struggling with one of two things…
1. The thought of starting something new, makes you feel so anxious that you hold back and don’t take the chance.
2. You’ve already started a home based business and your feeling overwhelmed. You feel like information is coming from all directions and you just don’t know where to begin or what to do first.
I’ve been there too!! I remember thinking “what did I get myself into with this?” I questioned daily if I could really pull this off and be as successful as the people at the top of my company.
I can and so can you! The people at the top started right where you are right now. They worked hard, learned time management skills and balance. They found strategies and techniques that worked for them, many by trial and error. Just like you will, just like I have.
Here are 5 tips to help you put your best foot forward and stay in the race.
1. Who are you hanging out with? Are you wondering what this has to do with business? EVERYTHING! If you hang out with people who don’t believe in you, are negative all the time, or are just plain mean, it will effect you and your mind set. So be sure to surround yourself with positive people who can help you stay focused on your strengths and abilities.
2. You have to educate yourself. Learn about your business. Read books on time management, priorities, how to think positive or anything else that is motivational or explains topics you don’t understand.
3. Personal growth is VERY IMPORTANT! You have to be willing to grow as a person so that you can be a leader. No matter what business your in you are someone’s leader. Someone looks to you for advice and or direction. Your business will only grow as much as you do.
4. Have a mentor. Find someone who can speak into your life in a positive way and teach you. Many times this person is someone in your same business and sometimes it’s not.
5. Always pour back into others what you are learning and receiving. Help other people achieve their dream and yours will be fulfilled as well.
So, whether you’ve already started or your just thinking of getting started always remember that…
No one at the TOP started at the TOP! If they can do it, so can YOU!!
Keep It Real ~ Daveda
P.S If you have yet to find the perfect fit and are looking for a business start up opportunity I would love to mentor you and teach you all I have learned. If you already have a business you love, then GREAT! I am so happy for you and I hope these tips help you move in the right direction.
P.S.S. My company, It Works! is currently offering a $99. start up fee and the chance to earn a $10,000 BONUS! They like to give money away 😉 But you have to hurry, ONLY 13 more days left for this promotion.